• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

750 duron ha;)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Turando

well as im awaiting replacement on my barton, i had to revert back to the trusty old duron 750 with the stock 750 sink, got it to 1035mhz with the stock sink and a 120mm fan albeit but thats not bad really is it? it was at 9.5x and 109mhz and a wopping 2v, i was a bit supprised but that duron is volt hungry, i know its not very interesting just thought i would tell ya!

Cheers, Turando

while i was waiting for my 1700+ i had a 600mhz duron around i got that upto 952mhz with only 1.8V them little durons are good overclocking considering they are pretty old now :)

I have 2 old Durons still serving duty in family PC's. One is overclocked to 850 from 600. It can run 920 but for casual use and longevity I dropped it down. The other is a 750 that'll hit 1100. It's running at 950 in my brother's PC right now. Great little CPU's for their day.

well I might get one...hrm......you can get em for like $20 if I am not mistaken...:-D

I had an 800 that would do 1100 with added voltage (cant remember just how much I had to use). Without voltage it would do around 950. I killed that one forgetting that I had removed the hsf to put in another comp. Turned the sucker on and instantly smelled that sick burning smell lol.

Back