• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help with MS Access please...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

brennan77

My problem is in regards to showing field types of "Lookup Wizard" within a report. I have two fields created with the Lookup Wizard that I'm trying to come out with in a report. Each field has 3 fields within it. Specifically they are the Last Name, First Name, and Student ID found within the table I'm grabbing them from. The problem is that in the report, it only shows one identifying column of this information and leaves out the rest. That's no good for a roster report. Help would be appreciated.

If this is for other than school, I would rather use excel, unless you are using multiple teams etc. , which in that case access is better suited.

However, with regards to your problem, first, make sure that you've included all the files/records needed and then run a query on the fields you need (LN< FN<SID). Hopefully I understod your question.

Doesn't access have a "report wizard" , use its help folder, I've found it useful (while it didnt solve all issues it at least pointed me in the right direction with regards to what trobleshooting steps to take) ..

Back