• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need some help overclocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maxima88

Come out, come out, where ever you are...

I think a mod needs to delete these posts.

got me i figured my internet crapped out. both my broswers sure did. couldn't get them to work on this web site at all. well i guess it's working now. doesn't make much sence since i should have posted something , even blank, with my name on it. not just completely empty.

anyways with that said on with the question. i have a 2500+ and i was running toast on it today at 175*12.5=2186. i had a vcore @ 1.868 and it was stable for 4 hours. i had a table fan blowing into the case to keep it cool. kept it at 55c-56c w/stock. still working on getting an aftermarket hsf for the cpu. i lowered the vcore afterwards to 1.772, which is what it is at now but when i try running toast again it rebooted. i also have prime95 and have yet to try it but it was stable for the hour i had it running at 2800+ speed with the vcore@ 1.772. i know that 3000+ runs fine with a vcore @1.66, atleast i think i know and was wondering if there was something i had to do to get it stable on toast at a lower vcore. or could it just be that my board is a rev 1 and it was never ment to do this kind of speed( i picked it up a week after it was released).

thanks for the help and wish i knew how this post was posted without what i had typed in.

thank god it final post. and i do exist i'm just having internet problem with this site and this site alone. go figure.

Back