• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"finnaly some good info"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

repilce

okay wile triying to use defroster repair stuff on my l3 bridge i managed to pull all the codes from my cpu.. now, all i can get that this is a tbred-A 02 week 49 but here's the full code .. can anyone tell me any more good/bad about this chip..

AXDA1800DLT3C 9273417250095
AIUGA 0249SPFW

SO FAR I CANN ONLY GET THIS THING TO 1800.00Mhz STABLE.. MY SPECS ARE SHOWN IN SIG.. WHAT NOT SHOWN IS.. 300W PSU. AND WELL I THINK THAT'S IT.. HEHE

RUNNING AT 180X10

AND BTW WHEN LOOKING AT PICS TO CLOSE THE L3 BRIDGE TO UNLOCK HIGH MULTI'S i noticed that well, the l3 bridges, none of them had laser pits.. ?? any insight?

i'd say all tbredA's are bad for overclocking, i doublt you'll get any higher....

samsung loves the juice, since you're running it at higher speeds than pc2700 i suggest you increase ddr voltage...

also... THERE'S NO NEED TO YELL!!!

1800 mhz is a pretty good OC for that chip. That is what guys where trying to hit when they had those was a true 1800 mhz. The Tbred A's just ran too hot to go much higher than a couple hundred mhz OC.

login211,

on that a7n8x u got, did gigabyte put in a diviser higher than 1/5 or at least a pci lock? just wondering cause i might be upgrading.. might save some money and go w/dat or just spluge and get a 7nnxp

The a7n8x has a PCI lock; most respectable nforce2 boards do. I'd reccommend an NF7, though. Shouldn't be much more expensive.

a7n8x is by asus not gigabyte :p

and yes it has an agp/pci lock, lock the agp and pci gets locked along with it...

if you want overclocking power go with the abit nf7-s 2.0.... it's cheaper than the a7n8x deluxe and overclocks much higher and easier...

if you still want to get the a7n8x make sure you get a revision 2.0....

bah , hehe i knew that, i dont know what i was thinking.. the nf7-s is by abit , correct? thinking i'm going with that one, seen for less than hundered bux

Back