• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Buffalo Ram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ad Rock

I was wondering if any of you know where I could find Buffalo RAM (3200-3700 DDR) from a Canadian company? My two favorite online stores do not carry it (NCIX and Canada Computer) and I cant think of any other decent online stores. Any help would be appreciated.

never heard of it?!?!? you gotta read up some more! It's great stuff and an awesome price (atleast for us in teh states). Sorry I can't help ya for canadian resellers :(

wannaoc said:
I'm not sure about this but does newegg ship to Canada? If not I'll pick some up from newegg if you need, let me know.

Apparently not:

Does Newegg.com ship internationally?
Newegg.com does not ship internationally. At this time we only ship within the United States and Puerto Rico.

wannaoc said:
I'm not sure about this but does newegg ship to Canada? If not I'll pick some up from newegg if you need, let me know.

Really? You would do that for me? I am pretty new to this board to (15 posts). How much would you want for receiving the package and then shipping it again? If you would do this I would be eternally gratefull. Living in Canada sometimes sucks :( Hopefully we can figure something out.

Back