• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

"considering Upgrade"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

repilce

RIGHT NOW I HAVE A GA7VAXP MOBO... (oops caps lock) n e way i want to upgrade and was wondering if anyone can provide insight into the best OC'n mother board? chipset?.. definatley want something with Lot'sa multi/fsb/volt modd'n options wether in bios or dips... throw those suggestions at me

Abit NF7-S rev. 2.0 is an excellent board. It has a lot of things you can change in the BIOS, is very solid, and has the four mounting holes through the motherboard to mount a heatsink such as Swiftech MCX462 to.

Agree with the rest, the Abit NF7-S v2.0 is a very good choice. Just make sure to get the v2.0 revision as it is more stable and has higher overclocking potential than previous revisions.

Ive got a NF7S 2.0, but also check out Epox 8RDA 3+. My buddy loves it. NF7S and 8RDA are arguably the best OC'ers boards right now.

btu the nf7s has sound and other neato things that the epox dont =d i like the extra features on it ;d plus you need less mods on the nf7s to get higher OC

cherryp00t said:
btu the nf7s has sound and other neato things that the epox dont =d i like the extra features on it ;d plus you need less mods on the nf7s to get higher OC

Which makes it a modders paradise. :D

Back