• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

overclocking problem!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skulls

Registered
i got a xp2400 ,A7N8X rev 2.0 ,DDR333 kingston 512mb , i can`t raise the fsb higher that 170mhz with multi 13,i got beep sound when i exit he bios. anyone can help ...

Probably a memory error, have you tried backing off the memory timings? Have you tried lowering the multi to get the higher bus speeds? This might be a good post to put in the mobo section.

Did you remember to raise the vcore? At 2.2ghz, your proc might be the thing that's causing the problem. I don't think Kingston PC2700 can't handle 170.

What kind of kingston ram is it? Its only a 4mhz oc to 170. Try raising your vdimm and vcore a bit. Like TUK101 said, identify your memory timings and relax them if need be.

ok it passed 184mhz...but i must brenchmark now.so keep u informed. the chipset is kingston ,not the winbond...

Back