• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

vantec fan question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AcUaViVa

Registered
I have one lina-li PC-70, and I think to install 4 Vantec stealth, and two Vantec tornado in the front part, but to 5w

it deserves the tornado to 5w?

somebody has one to those W?

I'm trying to understand what you wrote. Is this right?

----------------------

I have a Lian-Li PC-70, and I want to install 4 Vantec stealth's, and two Vantec tornado's in the front part, but I want to hook them up to a 5w connector

Can the tornado connect to a 5w connector?

Does anyone have the same setup?

----------------------

AcUaViVa el intento que usa Google traduce la herramienta que realmente ayuda hacia fuera. Aquí está el acoplamiento para él:
http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=es

Last edited:
Depends on how impotant the cooling is to you, the stealths are the 3 pin headers...designed to be plugged into your MOBO I believe, they move about 27 CFM , the Tonado is a 5v fan that moves like 80 (or more) CFM, so if your not over clocking and you want it quiet...I say go with the stealth, if your overclocking or hardcore gaming....get a higher CFM fan if you think your box is too hot.

Back