• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally....!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
14.5x150

that KT400 mobo should be able to hack it.....mine did at least. Same speed, same heat output, slightly better overall sysem performance due to the higher memory bandwith.

A KT400 can do 190 with no problems, although your RAM might limit it. Try going to 170 or so. See if your proc can handle 13x170.

depends on if he needs too do a hack job on his CPU chip. some KT400 mobos won't allow you to run a 266 part at 333+ speeds unless the last L3 bridge is closed.

I was under the impression that the KT400 chipset unlocked all athlons 2400+ and higher?? I'm at 290 now so that is well past 266??

My RAM in here now is crap so I am not sure how much higher it will go and be stable, but I am running some tests on this speed level and will bump it up again this weekend to it's max level.

Getting there!!!

I figure by the end of the weekend I'll be at 170x12 if all goes well. I'm going to see how high I can go leaving it at 15 though.

CPU-Z%202249.jpg

UPDATE

OK got my XP 2400+ now running at

2.324 MHz on Vcore 1.84 x14 at 2x166

wOOt!!!

333 finally and stable!!!!!

OK now time to junk this board and get an nForceII LOL

Back