• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ak77-8xn

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dont know

Registered
anyone useing this mobo i am looking for bios settings basicly all i have done is changed clock speed and pci from agp for vga card
my system is in sig

my new system is up and running shown in sig.
i am haveing a few stupid problems that i am going to have to sort out with differnt drivers but the worst one is that when i do restart, my monitor stays on standby and i have to turn everything off to reboot, the gfx card works in other pc.

ive trashed the stock fan and brought a coolermaster thing just bigger than the stock fan with a copper plate on the bottom, and its happy folding for team 32 at 60c with all case sides on and suffering with uk record heat wave of 37c, just smell that armoa of new past and hsf
also got new psu 400\watt, with dual fans to get some fresh air in side its lungs

Bios what do i do with all them settings leave them all on defult all that i have changed is clock speed and ratio basicly 133 * 16
and to use pci slot and not agp for vga

Last edited:
Back