• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone got the DFI Ultra II lanboy nforce2 board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cisco Kid

This board looks sweet, I have been happy with my Soltek board but now this one has appeared and it offers a bit better technology, anyone using it?

Watch Jimmy jim jim latch onto this thread lol!!

Cisco KID

Yea, I I've given it a try. Well I tried to give it a try. I am having problems with the on-board raid controller I think. I am using it now with just one harddrive connected to the primary ide.I have had stability problems in raid format. After numerous reformats, and reinstalls, and finding that even Norton Ghost could not finish imageing, I gave up. I should note that 200 fsb+ is stable now, I never got close with my old asus. I am planning to rma and try again.

any questions/issues you guys have about the DFI boards don't hesitate to ask!

i will have some answers about hte RAID / SATA problems soon. the board has had an issue with a few users. Most of the time the problem is related to incorrect settings, but we also know that there are a lot of users that are just as experienced with RAID as we are, and understand that even with correct settings, there might be a problem with the board (bios/controller/etc).

If you wish, you may PM me, or send an email to [email protected] and give them your system specs + config and we will be happy to check it against our settings/lab settings and work out a solution if possible with you =)

Thanks!

Travis

Back