• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Soltek SL-75rn2-L Users question.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

joekool81

Registered
i read the review on hard ocp and they found that this mb is a good overall performer. It has many options in the bios to configure the chip and memory. Do you guys who own this board reccomend it to someone who needs a motherboard with ide, pci and agp locks plus it has dual channel and nforce chipset... Ive crossed over into the super cooling realm and i need some thing that has tons of room around the socket. This board sound like a winner? plus it claims a 200-250 FSB----

besides the sound issue have you guys had anny other stability issues?

joekool81 said:
Ive crossed over into the super cooling realm and i need some thing that has tons of room around the socket. This board sound like a winner? plus it claims a 200-250 FSB----

besides the sound issue have you guys had anny other stability issues?

Hi, great board, very nice OC capabilities. Only thing that u might want besides the space around the socket - the 4 holes, and that it doesn't come with.

A.

I have the board it flat out rox, as said above its only drawback is no holes around cpu socket

Besides that the board clocks very well. I have a Barton at 10x 216 solid

The next board I am buying will be the DFI Nforce 2Ultra 400 all reviews show it to be the best , in most benches but it is also the most costly.

Cisco KID

thats not a problem about the holes in the MB, i have the maze-3 socket hold down, and a 226wat pelt.... What kind of prices did you guys pick up your soltek for... new egg ahsit for around 90-100...

greasyjoe81 said:
thats not a problem about the holes in the MB, i have the maze-3 socket hold down, and a 226wat pelt.... What kind of prices did you guys pick up your soltek for... new egg ahsit for around 90-100...

order it from www.ncix.com it is 113 canadian if you subscribe to their flier, that is less than newegg when you convert to US, check their site they have a US conversion (actually the site is in US currency) look for the US flag on mainpage

Cisco KID

Back