• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooling help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kiLLa-N-Nyc

Registered
hey guys umm well i wanted 2 kno if the thermaltake subzero 4g thermo electric cooling is good for my 3.0 that i wanna overclock. well the thing is iam getting a good offer to try 2 over clock the 3.0 to a 4.0 or above the specs are gonna be a p4c800 deluxe for mb 1 gig ddr400 ram with 6.4 gig bandiwith with my 550 watt antec plusview1000 something case which comes with 2 fans already and my graphic card will be a fx 5800 being its all sexy and fast and all VoW! lol anywayz yeah so i was wondering what case fans are the best i really dont mine the noise that much but i was wondering if u can give me some info on whats the best case fans that i can cool my pcs with which arent that noisy and some case fans that just Cools the pc like woah and i was wondering should i get the thermaltake subzero 4g thermo electric cooling for the p4 or is there any better kit around 100-200 which is Amazing or should i self build 1 for cheap which works but the thing is i really dont kno how 2 build a water cooling and what devices i should use just incase this thermaltake subzero 4g thermo electric cooling sux thanx alot your help is appreciated alot thanx alot people

Back