• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler Master Aero 7+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Helgaiden

cont.jpg

What do you guys think of this CPU fan? Im pretty set on getting it, ive read some good reviews and hear good stuff about it (looks awesome too, eh?).

anyway, there you go. LMK what you guys think of it.

those can get cloged and are hard to clean, i had a noise control silverado that got really bad, and i couldnt clean it well

Basically the same as what i have, except the squirrel-cage fan.
Mine is the HSC-V62, which has a temp controlled fan that will push up to 40 cfm when needed. I personally have mine ducted, and it works fine. all copper, three lug latch, and kinda easy to keep clean (i blow through it with compressed air once in awhile).
Try it, you should be able to return it if it doesn't work for you

i bought one and took the fan off to see how much air it could push and it can push A LOT!!! more than a standard 80mm fan. it has less cfm but 2x more pressure so it wont slow down as much moving thru the heat sink. The heat sink weighs more than a pound so dont be throwing your case around and be careful when hauling it too. The only thing i dont like is the speed control, the 3 1/2 mount is not long enough and the pci slot wobbles around on my case but my case is wierd so you mignt have better luck.

Ps: i will test it out tomarrow and tell you how it does.

ok i have it in and is seems loud compaired to my butterfly zalman but that was silent. i have good temps 36c idle with my outher heatsink they where 47c. I like it, and yes it looks pretty cool.

Back