• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

System Mechanic or Registry Mechanic

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sentry

Registered
Subjet line sums it up. Only other thing to consider: latest versions 3.7 , 2.01 respectively only.

I've never used Registry Mechanic, but I love System Mechanic. Takes alot of the hassle out of cleaning your system yourself.

i used the trial version of Registry Mechanic and am currently using Sys Mech. Sys Mech seems to have more features or perhaps I just didnt give RegMech a better look. I do have a question thou about the actual cleaning of the registry, did you actually make an undo folder or is it not really needed.

***Now mad at system mechanic***

when it clears out files, make sure you send them to the recycle bin first so you can take a look at them, it just deleted my Freelancer save games!!!!

with the duplicate file scan feature in system mechanic, when you remove a "Duplicate File Group", is it removing the entire folder or just the duplicates.

Back