• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1 mo KT4 Question (overclocking thing...)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

siavash_s_s

i want to know if i have ffr ram 333 mhz, and the kt4 ultra, witha 2200 and i want to run it higher then that eg 200 fsb, can it be done if i stick some extra cooling in to handle the heat output? (btw im a noob at overclocking and i want to know as much theory before i dive in again, i have demolished 1 kt4 same as current, 2200, 2 rams sticks, hard disk and it was 80 gig......, etc/....) so i need the precaution...
also i tihnk im a bit hardcore when it comes to this as the idea of a "good overclock" doesnt appeal me, i want MORE so if anyon reading this has same sorta pc overclocked it to stability so you get a fast damn pc, tell us what u done
thnx to all (even those of u who think "noob HAH")

this was sorta answered in another post so srry for putting it here (u can delete if u like mod) but if u og t comments stick em up

Back