• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Old Ambulance siren on the NF7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

boffin2163

I have a problem with the rig in my sig. Ive just recived a NF7 V2 and a 2500 Barton i instaled everything boot up wait a min so i can set up Win XP starts installin and it shuts down and beeps, so i goto the BIOS and turn all of the warnings off and decrease my voltage just incase it was a temp problem. That worked 2 get me through the install now when ever i try and change the FSB or multi when i hit F10 2 save it either it shuts down and beeps instantly, it gets to the dont turn off saving screen finishes that then shuts down and beeps and sometimes i cant spend more than a few seconds in te BIOS before it does it again. If i dont change the FSB or multi it will save perfectly.so far ive had to run the proc at 100x11 as this is the default that it resets to when i clear the CMOS. Sorry about the long post but any help would be apreciated

I had A simular problem just a couple of weeks back when I got my nf7-s. Solved it by getting a new psu and flashing to the lastest bios.I'd try flashing bios first and see what happens.

Back