• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

trouble OC axp2500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tbaerg

Registered
Hey guys,
need a little help here.
I just got an axp2500 in this morning. I'm running it on an abit nf7-2 rev2 with similar equipment to what's in my sig. THe thing is, I can play around with the multipliers with no prob, but if I move the fsb up or down at all off of 166, I get a constant single beep POST code error. Any tips or suggestions? I didn't get very much sleep last night, so I'm hoping I'm just overlooking something stupid. Thanks for the help

Tom

Try moving your ram around or putting a different stick just to boot up. My corsair by itself does that when I change the fsb as well. You could give clearing the cmos a shot too.

it's weird, I put in some old kingston ram that was pc2700 and set the divider so that I could run the cpu at 200 and memory and 333, and it booted right up. I guess I'll have to try some different memory.

Tom

hehe, if ya couldnt sleep cause of the beeping why didnt ya just turn her off bro? :(

Back