• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Should I get more Fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OcLinNoob

Hey Need some advice. I currently have 2 case fans both in the back being intake. Intake is pusshing in rite and exhaust is shoot out? Anways just wandering if i should get more fans and any brand you guys suggest? I currently am 44-45c idle never tried load yet. And one more question is to make it exhaust just switch the fans around?

Hey Need some advice. I currently have 2 case fans both in the back being intake. Intake is pusshing in rite and exhaust is shoot out? Anways just wandering if i should get more fans and any brand you guys suggest? I currently am 44-45c idle never tried load yet. And one more question is to make it exhaust just switch the fans around?

:eek: quad thread post, dude! Use the Delete option in the Edit menu

What heatsink and fan are you using? What proc/voltage/speed etc?

Having intake fans in the back brings in the warm air from your PSU. Not the best idear.

usually back case fans are better for exhast since since rises =d and back case fans are usually higher up =d

and as blk said you can never have enough =d

if you have room for front fans then i would put one fan in the front as an intake and one in the back as an outtake...then get 2 more fans and put one more outtake in the back and put 1 more intake at the front if it will fit....or stick it in 2 empty 5 1/2in drive bays...you can even fit 2 if you stagger them.

Back