• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Det 45.23

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well i gave them a shot and i think they are the best i have tried and i think i have tried them all-43.65,44.03,44.65,44.67,44.71,44.90,45.20,omega 43.65,omega 44.03,starstorm 44.67,starstorm 44.90(both quality and performance with starstorm and omega)my 3dmark2k1 went up and i think my games look and play better.would someone with a real fx(5600-5900u)give these a try?please i read they were going to be released offically monday by nvidia .heres the link for that
http://warp2search.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=13705

This may be an isolated case, but these drivers screwed me up bad. I recently built a new rig that I will list below, keeping my old card until xmas.

I originally thought that I had a bad mobo or memory until I booted into safe mode and found that it was my agp440.sys file was hanging. The machine would go as far as the Windows XP load screen and that was it. I backed the driver out and I was back in.

Abit IC7-G
2x 256mb Muschkin 3500 black
WD 10,000 RPM Sata
P4 2.6
Everything else is in the sig below

Microsoft has a bad fix on record for fising the issue, but there seam to be many causes for it. Disabling AGP support or something unacceptable.

Back