• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP1700 & A7N8X Deluxe????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drak55

just got the MOBO in the mail today. set it all up had some problems had to reinstall windows. anyhow I'm not use to the bios settings on this board if anyone has it whitch I know ya's do and have the 1700 with PC3200 please let me know what you have your settings at.

Or FSB? If you are having problems installing windows-I would set the FSB at 100 just to be on the safeside, and then bring it to stock, and then do whatever with it.

well I can get 200fsb
11x and 1.85v
giving me 2.2gigs
but everytime I boot up it says system failed do to memory clock.
I havent tryed goting higher than 2.2 because of that.
my mem timing is at 6-3-3-2.5
and there is another setting that it set to optimal

There is also a setting called user defined. Set it all to user defined. My proc is set to agressive, memry settings I loosen up when oc'ing. Try 7-3-3-3.

Yuriman said:
There is also a setting called user defined. Set it all to user defined. My proc is set to agressive, memry settings I loosen up when oc'ing. Try 7-3-3-3.

just set it to auto and its at 8-3-3-3 so far so good I'm going to up the fsb try and hit higher than 2.2. did you up the vcore on the mem?

Back