• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP1700 and Shuttle AK32A

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zuzzz

Premium Member
My buddy has a 1700+ on the Shuttle ak32a. Can this board and chip be overclocked together using standard AMD bridging and all that, or is this board a non overclocker. I dont know enough about AMD anymore but Im asking for him. I'm hoping he can unlock the multiplier or up the FSB but he seems to think its not possible on the Shuttle board(Again as Im not familiar with this board Im no good to him). Any help or links is appreciated.

THX

i got an xp1600 and shuttle ak32a right now, 145fsb, chip unlocked and @ 1850. 1.9 is the highest i had that chip stable in my epox 8k5a2+. the shuttle board is actually very stable and a good o/c'er. only lacking in some voltage adjustments. vcore can only go to 1.85 without a vmod. and there's no voltage adjustment to the ram. Besides that i'm happy with the board.

is your friends 1700 a pally or t-bred?

J.

He doesnt know. i THINK its the older of the two. . it was a 'kit' he bought. but we get 145 stable as well. would liketo squeeze a bit from it

Back