• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

slk-800A temps?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Steve978

I just got a thermalright SLK-800A with an 80mm vantec tornado and arctic silver 3. My temps are around 40 idle 45 at load on a stock voltage 2500xp. Are these normal temperatures for this setup they seem way to high and I've reseated the hsf 3 times using a small amount of thermal grease..

Depends on the temp. of the room you are in. that can play a huge factor in your CPU temps. I am at 1.6 vcore at 166x12 and I idle at about 38C in an AC'ed room. 45C isn't terrible. Under 50 and you should be ok.

My room is a basement its like under 60 degrees F and I just change my fan to a vantec stealth and now im getting 36 degrees... this makes no sense and im very :(

right now at load im getting 50 degrees celcius and this is with default speed and voltage I need some help here or im not gonna be able to overclock

Back