• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help With Alcohol 120% Please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Onizuka

I was wondering exactly how you operate this thing. Id like to copy some games to HDD so I dont have to put in cd everytime. I was wondering if I make a virtual drive like (F) can I copy the cd to it, or do I have to copy it to a folder on (C). What format do I need to copy the game to HDD, iso,mds,cue,ccd ect.

Thanks!

just use the imgae wizard, it will then copy the game to your hardrive. afterwards just right clikc the image file and on the top choose mount, and mount it to the virtual drive, very simple. If you want extra CDs just use the image burner and point to the image

awesome got it working now. after I mount the drive, can I delete the files on the hdd , cuz it wont let me =X.

ThankS!

no, lol. you need the file, it acts like the cd in the drive that way. It sucks compared to Nocd cracks, but at least on some games, like bf1942, online play will work this way

CrazyP said:
no, lol. you need the file, it acts like the cd in the drive that way. It sucks compared to Nocd cracks, but at least on some games, like bf1942, online play will work this way

yeah, but those are not supposed to be talked about here....;) yeah i guess the downside to virtual cd's is how massive the files are.

Ya, I got a small hard drive and the files are so big =(. It ok I still got 600mb of free space =D.

Back