• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Volume control for WMP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BomberBear

I just got an ATI Remote Wonder (remote control for the comp that makes it easy to mess with media from a different room) and the volume control neither works for windows volume control nor WMP volume control, but the remote does have some customizable buttons that will allow it to run something.
My question: Does anyone know of a command that will tell windows to increase or decrease the volume. This is the least important thing I need out of the remote but it would still be nice.
Thanks

Do you happen to be using a Logitech keyboard with the iTouch software installed? I've read of others who've found compatibility issues with the iTouch software and the Remote Wonder. :)

Last edited:
why.. yes I do. I found a way around this annoying problem though. I simply made one of the programmable buttons on the remote to "press" F9, another F10, and another F8 (volume down, up, and mute). This works fine but it isn't the greatest.

Back