• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jixhb???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RafaDel

Does anyone know if they are good OCrs?

XP2000.jpg

You should get your standard 2.2-2.4 GHz out of them.
They're much much better then old AXDA2000DKT3C.

These are the 2000+s to get but no one guarantees this stepping, get it if you can.

Gautam said:
Well, one of my friends just ordered one a week ago, and got the best code I've ever seen in my life- a DUT3C AIXHB 03xx xPAW. I haven't seen DKT3C's in a while, but yes, if you get one, you won't get far.

(at newegg, the other week) but this is a BIG gamble as newegg "guarantees" them still to be AXDA2000DKT3C... they had a batch of DUT3C's though so...

The particular processor that you should do very nice. Its not as good as the AIXHB that I mentioned- at least I don't think it will be. But 2.5ghz should be possible on an SLK800/900, with high levels of voltage.

If it is all that this chip does I think I will keep my good JIUHB that gives me the same.

BTW - Did you guys realize that this new chip now has the bridges covered... See the picture above.

Last edited:
I've got a 2400 AIXHB sitting right here infront of me. Anyone have a clue what kind of OC I'd be able to get with high-end water-cooling? Or even mid-range phase-change?

RafaDel said:
If it is all that this chip does I think I will keep my good JIUHB that gives me the same.

BTW - Did you guys realize that this new chip now has the bridges covered... See the picture above.

what do you mean by "covered" ?? I noticed this myself with an 1800+ I have and wondered if it it was unlocked or something,looks pretty strange ........

chemmajik said:
Fry's had some of these also last week, cannot tell if it comes unlocked or not by default.

The opened bridges are laser cut as same as before. Look the picture again... L1s are closed so CPU is unlocked.

TheGhengisKhan said:
I've got a 2400 AIXHB sitting right here infront of me. Anyone have a clue what kind of OC I'd be able to get with high-end water-cooling? Or even mid-range phase-change?

By high-end water I'm guessing you mean using pelts or a chiller. You should get the standard high 2.7ghz with this kind of a setup. With phase-change, from 2.8-2.9 can be expected.

Back