• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8rda (no +) rev 2.0?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

seer33

Do they make rev 2.0 regular 8rda's? I dont need onbaord lan or onboard sound (more like dont want) anyone know

Yes, there was a rev2.0 8rda+, but it was replaced by the 8rda rev2.1 board. Neither board will be making an appearance in the U.S. any time soon according to a reliable online vendor I have had conversations with. The rev2.0 and 2.1's have already sold out in Europe and Asia and they are goin gto restock that supply b4 they ever start worrying about the U.S. If you plan on waiting for the 8rda rev2.1 board, you may as well hold off a little longer and just get an Athlon64 board and cpu!

I know amdmb.com has a lot of stuff, but if you just use Google and search for Athlon64 you will find out more. The Inquirer has a bunch of articles as well. However, much of what AMD is going to do is still speculation. There are two different pin variations and how AMD incorporates them into their respective markets is still up in the air. The release date is in late September.

He is talking about regular 8rda... i don't think there is a regular 8rda 2.x and i don't think they even make regular 8rda anymore.

Back