• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new monitor suggestions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

R3v3lation

Registered
I need a new monitor because my current one seems to be dying(colors starting to blend into each other, screen's getting darker etc). I don't know where to start though, could someone suggest a good monitor that isn't too expensive?

I'm looking for a CRT that's either 17 or 19 inches and supports at least 1600x1200. any help would be great, thanks.

....have you tryed looking at a whole sale club ........like CostCo, BJ's, Or Sams Club ......just got a 17 in with flat screen ( not LCD ) with 1280 X 1024 for 99$

You posted in the wrong place... Oh well.

I use a 19" Trinitron and I love it. It gets to 1600x1200 and looks perfectly clear at that resolution.

monitor

i use the Viewsonic g90f-b. it's has great refresh, and dot pitch. 1600X1200 res, and it looks great, too. check it out. around $300

I will have to agree with CamH.
I have a NEC 17" and looking for a 19". Mine is the Trinitron monitor and LOVE the resolution,clarity, and color depth. I am NOT going to say what I padi for it when it came out but it has been worth every penny.
My suggestion........... get a Trinitron you will NOT be disappointed

Back