• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pretty Good OC for a 1700+ T'Bred A, right?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xhoangx

Registered
I have a XP 1700+ T-Bred A on a Biostar M7NCD Pro that i had running stable at 11x175(1929 mhz) at stock voltage. I could probably get it higher but my temps are too high for my liking(42 idle/51 load), so I'm just gonna hold off until i get a couple smart case II fans. I also have a stick of generic 512 DDR400, that i left at stock settings, i got from hardcorecooling a couple months back, i'll probably get 2x512 sticks of Buffallo DDR400 Winbond CH-5 Ram and run dual channel. this is pretty good for an A core isn't it? how far do you guys think i could hit with the better cooling and the dual channel ram?

Yeah that's really good for an A. You sure it's an A? HAve the codes written down anywhere?

i'm sure its an A, someone had a link to a page where u inputed your code and it tells you if its an A or B or something like that a couple months ago. i think its an AIRGA or something like that.

yea thast an A =d but good oc.. i think the new As oc quite well not as good as teh B's but def way better than the past As

this is not new, i bought it back in march, but my old motherboard didn't let me oc so i didn't oc till now

Back