• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1700+ @ 2500mhz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LBJGH

I just replaced my 2500+ with a new 1700+

JIUHB 0319 DLT3C

I can't believe how well this thing overclocks! Currently at 15x166mhz=2500mhz. :eek:

1.775v with a SLK800

2305MHz at 1.85v and 2333 at 1.90v (not stable in prime95) tho.

The barton gave better 3dmark results but the 1700+ feels quicker in most apps.

Lithan said:
Grats. What did your 2500+ do?

Aihyah, 40c idle about 45c max load... I'll have to run prime95 again to double check the load temp.

36cfm sunon on the slk800, nice and quiet. :)

Here is a link to an image for the o/c:

attachment.php

damn, you link requires registration to view:(

ah well heres my own:) pics

slk-800 + zalman 92mm. 42c max load.

will try more volts/speed later. more of a pain to do with ecs cuz u gotta mess with the pins.

Man you all are making me feel like my 1.4ghz Tbird is getting older and older each new thread i read about a 1700+...

I find the wire-in-socket mod an easy thing to do to extend the life of my mobo.
Aihyah said:
damn, you link requires registration to view:(

ah well heres my own:) pics

slk-800 + zalman 92mm. 42c max load.

will try more volts/speed later. more of a pain to do with ecs cuz u gotta mess with the pins.

He bought it at FansPC in Markham Ontario. They had 3, the dude before him bought 2, and he was lucky to get one =)

They had four more yesterday... my buddy grabbed one $76can (retail too... nice hsf for the video card). I'll post back with his results. He uses a 8rda+

XJ said:
wouldn't the dead spot in the centre be pretty huge with that beast of a fan on there?

most 92mm seem to have the same size motor as 80s, so no.

i'll add a duct later though to reduce it to pretty much nothing.

does thermatake make a 92mm duct mod? or am i gonna have to go witht hoose generic straight ones. ah well, must think of creative ways to attach the thing though. thinking hot glue or super glue and bent paperclips ;)

Last edited:
Back