• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Epox 8RDA+ rev2.0 or MSI Delta ILSR?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Overclock a lot = epox
Overclock a little = msi
hope this helps.......

the msi is an awsome board....seriously bar none...but it's oc features are marginal.....the epox is second only to the abit nf7 rev 2.0 in overclocking...:D:D:D

So when you said Epox = overclocks a lot. Whats the max limit 8rda+ rev2 can achieve compare to the max limit MSI Delta ILSR can achieve? Thnx again...

with an epox 8rda+ the max over clock compared tio an msi-k7n2L-iLsr is huge...it you got supremlyt lucky I would say the max on the msi would be 2.4gHz........the epox would be 3gHz(depending on cooling)...I am preaty sure the max fsp on the msi is 200 while on the epox is like 300 or so.....voltage settings on the msi are non existen(almost) vcore 1.8 MAX and vdim 2.7 max which is nothing compared to how far the epox voltage settings can take you....again the only thing that beats the epox in the overclocking arena is the abit rev 2 which is the very very best......both can essentially achieve the same overclocks with some mods.....I would go with the epox if I was into overclocking..or abit....if you like performance at stock get the msi it is an awsome moderate overclocker...but your gunna be hard pressed to attain 2.4 since your memory is gunna be lacking voltage...just fyi:D

Well thanks a lot for your advised... Then ill just stick it up with my Epox. My only problem right now with my epox 8rda3+, is that ive always got a distorted sounds whenever ive copied big files hardisk to hardisk transfer rate. But, if ive booted it up with xp, didnt have that kind of problem. Ive already RMA'd it twice. Technical support here in PHI cant handled it, so theyve already emailed EPOX TAIWAN to handle my problem. So, im planning now to purchase another board and stick it up with epox 8rda+ rev2

Well then, many many thanks and regards...

Back