• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How's this overclock?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

P-nut

I have a 2500 barton,stepping is AQXCA.BTW check my sig.I think This is all my cpu will do.:mad: I ran prime95 for 12 hours without errors.:)

Looks pretty good to me, im glad to see were seeing some nice steppings on bartons. How aboout running Folding@Home for the overclockers.com team and showing us what that CPU can really do, its also a excellent stability test much harder on the CPU than prime. :)

Chris said:
Looks pretty good to me, im glad to see were seeing some nice steppings on bartons. How aboout running Folding@Home for the overclockers.com team and showing us what that CPU can really do, its also a excellent stability test much harder on the CPU than prime. :)

Thxs!:) Folding@Home sounds good,but I know nothing about it.Give me some insights.

P-nut said:

Thxs!:) Folding@Home sounds good,but I know nothing about it.Give me some insights.

Come to the folding forum and say hello!, you will be welcomed by us all to join. There you can ask all the questions you like on what it is/setup/team info etc. I'll look forward to seeing you there :)

have you thought of dropping the multiplier to 10, and raising the FSB to 230? wouldn't have to raise the vcore any higher, but might have to with the vdimm. don't know what asus board offers as far as voltages for those 3 items... (vcore, vdimm, and chipset). just curious.

RedDawg41 said:
have you thought of dropping the multiplier to 10, and raising the FSB to 230? wouldn't have to raise the vcore any higher, but might have to with the vdimm. don't know what asus board offers as far as voltages for those 3 items... (vcore, vdimm, and chipset). just curious.

Anything over 210 causes my ram to ***** on it's self.:) I have my vdimm at 2.9,which is the highest I can go even with the uber bios.:mad: Also I figure this is pretty good with this cheap ram.As soon as I get some cash,i'm getting some Corsair.:)

Does it require 1.85V? Mine would run 2300MHz on air at 1.70V, but increasing the vcore didn't really do me much good until I went to watercooling.

Mustanley said:
Does it require 1.85V? Mine would run 2300MHz on air at 1.70V, but increasing the vcore didn't really do me much good until I went to watercooling.

Unfortunately to get 2300MHz,it requires 1.85.:mad:

Back