• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD's New King For Overclocking!! The AthlonXP 1800+ JIXHB DLT3C 0321

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OC-Master

I now know exactly which CPU I want to get on my next upgrade! the DLT3C JIXHB 0321. Thou its another DLT3C CPU, this CPU actually defualts to 1.45volts !!!! stock!

1,45v DLT3C JIXHB 0321

At 1.85v on AIR Cooling, some individuals were able to obtain 2.70GHz 100% stable.

At 1.82v on AIR, 2.68GHz was obtainable stable. The chip has almost endless overclocking headroom!

At 1.50v, the chip managed 2.3GHz right outa the box on AIR.

At stock (1.45v), the chip made it to 2.25GHz 100% stable on AIR.

I'm really really really loving these results soo far. The only thing now that could stop me from getting this chip is can it be hacked to be able to use the high multiplier values from 13~24X?

BTW, here is one of the places these guys were on,,
http://www.setcom.bg/news/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8336

Yummy, this CPU is going for under $90 Canadian LOL

EDIT: This one here was the one i was gonna get before I saw the JIXHB,
http://www.ocworkbench.com/ocwbcgi/newspro/viewnews.cgi?newsid1060604260,8593,
But the problem is that one defualts to 1.5v LOL,,, and now I want 1.45v stock!!

OC-Master

Last edited:
Whoa... 2.7 on air??? I can't even come within 100mhz of that on water! Okay, looks like its time for a new processor. :drool:

Last edited:
The most wicked part about all this madness is that these chips are soooo soooo cheap! Man, there is places in Canada here that got em suckers for $87 LOL

Thats to drool for hehe .. Problem is now,, where do we begin to look for this exact stepping???

OC-Master

Doh, and I just ordered a 1700 dlt3c. Oh well, I'll just brutally force it to do 2.7 on air.

OC, can you post the links where them folks are getting 2.7GHz on air at? and please keep up posted about where them cpu's are selling at. tks a million for the tip off.

uuuh. I guess there would be no sense in waiting for that Thorton 2000+ now...

-=Ambush=- said:
So is that "12-24 hour prime95" stable or is it only, "windows will load" stable?

And anyone here speak russian? (or whatever that language is :p ).

Yes very important. I can get 2600mhz windows load stable on my DUT3C 1700+ from last year with about 1.85volts. But I'm not willing to give it enough voltage to even try and get that prime stable.

RedDawg41 said:
OC, can you post the links where them folks are getting 2.7GHz on air at? and please keep up posted about where them cpu's are selling at. tks a million for the tip off.

Same guy who is running that chip at 2.67GHz was running it at 2.7 for a bit.

-=Ambush=- said:
So is that "12-24 hour prime95" stable or is it only, "windows will load" stable?

And anyone here speak russian? (or whatever that language is :p ).

I believe he was talking 24 hours of prime95 running with success on the torture test.

OC-Master

Thanks OC-Master for passing, as always, these important-, interesting- and good-to-know info.

Wow those are some pretty impressive ocs. :eek: I am shopping for a new cpu for when my prometia arrives. Hopefully we can track down a place selling these by then :D

If it is default to 1.45V officially, then would it need another voltage rating besides DLT3C (1.5V), DUT3C (1.6V), DKT3C (1.65V) for the Tbred B and Barton Vcore rating?

hitechjb1 said:
If it is default to 1.45V officially, then would it need another voltage rating besides DLT3C (1.5V), DUT3C (1.6V), DKT3C (1.65V) for the Tbred B and Barton Vcore rating?

Nope cause it's stamped as 1.50v on the chip but for some reason will defualt to 1.45v. I dont think anyone has figured this one out yet.

The L designates 1.50v but yet the chip goes between 1.45~1.47v when its equiped into any motherboard on defualt settings LOL

OC-Master

Back