• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEW SUPER CHIP! 1800+ resaults inside!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

treepop

I told yall about that 1800+ DLT3C and ecs board I scored for $60 at FRYS...well as we speak I am running that chip at 193x13.5 for 2609.5 which is amazing....my ram I know is my handycap...but just fyi this chip is AMAZING!.....loves the vcore....running 2.1 in bios 2.0 in mbm which is uncanny!.....this chip rocks my socks!

treepop said:
I told yall about that 1800+ DLT3C and ecs board I scored for $60 at FRYS...well as we speak I am running that chip at 193x13.5 for 2609.5 which is amazing....my ram I know is my handycap...but just fyi this chip is AMAZING!.....loves the vcore....running 2.1 in bios 2.0 in mbm which is uncanny!.....this chip rocks my socks!

Yup,I just got the same deal at the Fry's over here in Cali,1800+ DLT3C JIUHB 321 (sweet!!) can't wait to see how this thing will run!..........:burn:

whats your temps? cooling?
what board?

i'm using the ecs it came with. 2.35ghz @ 1.69v slk 800-92mm zalman fan(nice and silent) 42c load:)

these chips are amazing.

Aihyah you can overclock with that BOARD!...the k something pro.....I suppose I should look at those bios heh....where are the settings etc..thanks a ton :D

yes, you can oc using the http://www.ocinside.de/index_e.html pin wire mod. basically cut up an old ide cable and stick individual strands from the cables into the socket to change multiplier and voltage.

its a pain, but it works. i havn't gone higher yet because i don't feel like doing it right now:)

cheepo bios flash gives you up to 150fsb from bios. 166mhz bus only accessable without boot lock through speed fan. its a hardware bug:p

was 59 dollars for the board and retail chip for the last two weeks:) i must say i'm impressed:)

Wow, very nice overclock. These 1800+ DLT3C's certainly are amazing. I want one :(. I'd still advise you to be careful in using such high voltages on a regular basis, especially with a processor whose default is 1.5v. What is its stepping, though?

those boards are horrible OCers with out multiplier adjustments and stuff.. though it'd be fine for a folder or just surfing and what not =d

They dont have the Multi control, but the wire tricks fine :) Mine goes 150/150 easy.. Just figured out the 166 boot thing was a boot bug, not H/W bug.. may try 166 soon.. Not too bad for a chipset only rated for 266....

dunno about the stepping(other then the DLT3C JIUHB) it's still in the beast machine getting worked ;)......the mobo is am ECS k7s5a pro.....I am personaly having some problems with this darn board :(......I can't even get it to get to windows.....I am gunna reset the bios and start over.........I am thinking it's cause I am using sdram and a tbred......whata you guys think?

Back