• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

win xp4 pros

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BUBBLE

Anyone knew what are the new features in the windows 2000 service pack 4 bringing to us. Hope this time ths candy man will bring some goodie stuff to us rather that all these crapy security fixes. Is usb 2.0 patch already intergrated to this?

BUBBLE said:
Anyone knew what are the new features in the windows 2000 service pack 4 bringing to us. Hope this time ths candy man will bring some goodie stuff to us rather that all these crapy security fixes. Is usb 2.0 patch already intergrated to this?

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/support/issues/SP4faq.asp

Thats the link for the SP4 Faq to let you know the benefits and features new in SP4

no new things

well as i thought earlier they have't add anything new just for custmers complaining they have even released it (that's what i feel after revewing therir web site) Anyway usb 2.0 is supproted and this i expected very much. other than that it really S***! Anyway long last windows (lol)

A client of mine installed it and lost the mirrored partitions on he system. The system also no longer sees her 20 gig maxtor drive. It's only detected as a 1.98Gig drive. So I haven't bothered to install it on my systems. I'm still with SP2. I had problems with SP3 as well.

Back