• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

uninstal rainbow six

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dejavoo81

Registered
so I install rainbow six rogue spear and the program didn't work so I tried to uninstall it through remove programs. the uninstall program ran btu them quit because of a corrupt .uni file. what should I do to remove rainbow six? how to I manuall remove RS from my computer on win XP?

What I do in this case is delete the file directory, manually remove shortcuts, and dig into the registry and remove the related keys.

But if the registry scares you then try
Ashampoo Unistaller. It works great for these types of troubles.

http://download.com.com/3000-2096-10211477.html?tag=lst-0-1

Or what you can do is reinstall the software from the CD which would repair the corrupted uninstaller then uninstall the program

how do I remove it from the registry. ashampoo didn't work. thanks for the help.

Goto run and type "regedit" There, you can access the registry. Before you get rid of anything though, you should back up. Im not sure where to find the rainbow six stuff though.

I'd just delete the directory and then reinstall as was stated before. Once reinstalled then try the uninstaller. Judging by the fact that the program didnt work initially. I'd say that's the reason it wouldn't uninstall. Probably a bad install. I'd try again.

Back