• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

kt600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

countermods

Disabled
ok i upgraded from a kt33 to a kt400 board no idea what the kt is but whats this new kt600 is it gonna be alot better

depends which type of nforce2. early 8rda's couldn't hit 200fsb without vmod. but early kt600s hit 200fsb without any problems.

I am not talkin about FSB though, i am talking about speed. nForce2 is way faster but it can get higher FSB too because of pci/agp lock.. still, kt600 can get to around 230 before problems depending on your pci devices. I am speaking from real people with real kt600 boards here... i won't trust ANY review on a site AT ALL no matter what. On site reviews i have seen anything from horrible sandra scores to scores beating nForce2(at [h]) The sandra memory scores people are getting with kt600 boards are laughable compared to nForce2 at same settings.

Compared to the Nforce2 Ultra 400, the latest revision of the Nforce2 chipset, the KT600 is inferior, as it is slightly slower in performance, and in terms of overclocking, is worse, as it does not have the PCI/AGP Lock.

Back