• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a7n8x del v2.0 bios text fuzzy!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DzNuts

Registered
Iv had multible hard drives on this sysytem now, multible ram sticks as well. And no matter what voltage, what fsb what anything, my post screens are showing ****ed up text. And once in a blue moon it will go in windows with lines all over the place!

my setup right now:

ati p800 pro
a7n8x del rev 2
1 gig kingston (already rma'd it for good ram)
2 raptor sata 10,000 in raid 0
2500+ clocked @ 11x200

I know it has to do something with my board, or bios. My board came with rev 1.05, but I flashed to it again, to try to fix the problem, but nothing!

Anyone know how to fix this!?

Thanx in advance for the help!

something from my experience is when i overclock my bros 2200+ to above 2Ghz on his A7V333, the windows logo will have lines all over the place also, but nothing goes wiered w/ the post screen.

the lines on my windows logo looks as if the little scroly-bar is placed everywhere and theres like a million of bars everywhere scroling... most of them are choped thin too

yes, when I get the messed up txt at the posting screen, I normaly get a messed up boot xp screen, blocks missing all over type effect.

But normaly when windows pops up, its all gone.

Have you tried a different video card? Only time I've seen this on my systems, it was always the vid card.

Jim

this is normally related to the graphic card.. to fix it i think what most ppl did was give the radeon a lil more juice.. default is 1.5v giving it 1.6-1.7 should fix the problem.. i have seen a computer with messed up txt on a radeon 9500 pro and giving it a lil more juice fixed the problem

Iv had 3 diffrent vid cards in this machine... and all the same, I noticed it normaly does the fuzzy text on a reboot, or reset.

Could it be my antec 400 watt p/s isnt enough? only running 2 hard drives, 4 fans, and 1 pci card.

Your psu shouldn't have a problem handling what you have, but it could be going bad, you may want to check it out. If you have a multimeter and want to check it out, there is a page in the manual that shows the atx connector pin-out to tell you what voltages you should have for each pin.

Jim

still think you should raise the graphic voltage by .1 or .2 those radeons are power hungry...

def worth a shot to raise the power on it... seem alot of ppl on rage3d saying artifacts in windows and usually fixed by giving it more juice =d

Back