• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7v133

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

thralldad

Registered
I got one of these the other day. No install CD. Windows keeps finding a PCI Mass Storage Controller when I reboot. The Asus download site isn't much help. Has onboard ATA-100.

I haven't been able to get either the onboard sound or my SB Ensoniq card to operate yet.

Any ideas?

Duron 750,512 M PC133,Adaptec 2940U w/2 WD 18G hds. Voodoo3 16M AGP,NO sound card yet.win98SE

TIA;Paul

Well I'm making progress. The error was from the IDE controller. Still having issues from the audio side. I think I'm going to tear it down and start over from scratch!

A7V-133

As of late, the ASUS website is not much help for anyone in particular. The mass controller is the onboard raid. You'll need the drivers for it from their website or ftp site. Same goes for the onboard sound. PM me if you have specific questions.

Lance

Back