• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NewEggs outta SMartFan II's, What should I get?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brodie

Registered
Im using this on a Barton 2500+/SLK-800U....what should I get instead, please dont say the tornado. Too loud!

Just trying to save on shipping and so I get it all at 1 time.

actually
it'd be cheaper if you jsut grab the sf2 from Bestbyte.com since the fan is 8 dollars and shipping is 50 cents.. 8.50 im sure thats a whole lot cheaper then newegg =d

just get a damn tornado :D. but anyways, bestbyte does have good prices on fans etc.

*does his best hair dryer/airplane taking off/buzz saw impression*

after all that I realized my case comes with 5 Smart Fans so Im just gonna pop one off the front for now

star882 said:
Get a Delta FFB0812EHE.
80CFMs!
140803-Delta.JP G

why? he said no delta because it's to loud.

if you want a good cheap fan look at the sunon high speed. does 40CFM and usually costs pretty cheap. i got mine at sidewindercomputers.com for $7.50. it's the model 1 above the standard. it's a bit noisey but if it's the only loud fan in your case than it won't be an issue. that's how i'm setup. my case is actually a bit loud for me but it's because of the generic fans that came with it not necessarily because of the sunon.

i have to recommend bestbyte.com

no matter what time of the week i order, the next day i get a shipment confirmation and i always get my package within 2 days.

I just bought a smart fan 2 from bestbyte 4 days ago and i got it yesterday. and the shipping if you buy just fans are 50 cents a piece. give them a try, cheap and fast.

Back