• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best 120mm for 30 DB's or UNDER

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i have that fan PhobMX reccomended, i dont have it in my case tho, waiting for a new one to come in
but ive powered it and heard it and its actually preety silent
unhearable to me with my music on :attn:

i actualy didnt recommend it, im just stating that most ppl thinks its the very best noise ratio in a 120mm fan, but the one above my link is way better

The Evercool 120mm alum's are 3pin .28amp draw and 80-90cfm at <30db. I have 2 installed in case and the ThermalTake 80mm at 50cfm is a LOT louder. The Evercool's are GREAT fans. They are going in all of my computers from now on.

I would have to say get the 120mm Enermax adjustable speed fan. I have two of then running full speed and I can here my 120mm 131cfm Ys-Tech at 7volts over them both.

Ive used both of those fans before, the evercool and the enermax adjustable.

The enermax I bought because of the db rating, but I doubt that is correct, it seemed alot louder. Might be the different noise it makes when the air rushes through it but I found it annoying.

The Aluminum fans are very nice, its my pick of the two. It seems to put out more air than the enermax did, and if you drop the voltage a little with a rheobus or pot, its dead silent while keeping good airflow.

The enermax seemed to have a steep drop off in output when you lower the fan speed.

Thats my experiences.

Fushyuguru said:
Ive used both of those fans before, the evercool and the enermax adjustable.

The enermax I bought because of the db rating, but I doubt that is correct, it seemed alot louder. Might be the different noise it makes when the air rushes through it but I found it annoying.

The Aluminum fans are very nice, its my pick of the two. It seems to put out more air than the enermax did, and if you drop the voltage a little with a rheobus or pot, its dead silent while keeping good airflow.

The enermax seemed to have a steep drop off in output when you lower the fan speed.

Thats my experiences.

now thats what i needed to know...

well ill get those aluminium evercool ones after all, where to get them?? xoxide is out of stock :(

The aluminum fan has rpm line also, it comes with a 3pin header, and 4 pin adapter.

Thats a typo on Xoxide, but its still up to you.

Back