• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Accuracy of NF7-S temp sensor?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cheng

I remember a while ago when I updated the bios and I got a temp drop much like everyone else - How accurate is the sensor now?

i heard they just dropped it 10c...the only way to tell is get an aftermarket temp monitor. im guessing its pretty close maybe 2/3c

I have Bios 17 and it reads about +12-13C higher than bios 16 did. I haven't upgraded to Bios 18, yet.

Basically, it sucks. Why they didn't offer on die thermal diode support is a mystery. I am not a big fan of this boards layout either. ASUS has them on that one.

It does overclock like crazy however, and that is what we are all interested in anways:p But it would be nice is someone got everything right once.

Well I dont know about the cpu but it has the system temp pretty accurate. My onboard temp reads 18c while my compunurse reads 19c (got to love AC)

Back