• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best AMD motherboard with RAID

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

subzero

im thining of upgrading my 8RDA+ rev 1.1 to something that has Raid cause i want more HDD's and i dont wanna get an IDE expansion card and honoustly im sic of this motherboard so my question is this. which AMD motherboard should i get that has RAID and is a decent overclocer. id lie to stic with epox and was thining of a 89A3+ (sorry one of the eys on my eyboard is broe guess which one) anyways all oppinions appreciated :)

I'm a big fan of MSI and since you already HAVE the same video card as me... do as Martha Stewart would do and color coordinate! Red on red is SOOooo 2004!

As long as you aren't planning on going with a water-cooling setup any time soon, the MSI K7N2-Delta is one of the few boards that offers both IDE raid and S-ATA raid. It ranks in the top 2/3rd on most benchmark reviews. It comes with all the features you would want, 5.1 audio, usb2.0, firewire, bluetooth support... it's good stuff ^_^

Otherwise, I'd probably stick with your suggestion... the Epox board is a great board as well.

I think and am pretty sure the DFI board is about 40$ more than the MSI K7N2 ILSR. I know newegg had the MSI K7N2-Delta ILSR for about 120 i think it was. But it is a good board, and aside from marth stewart, good color match, heh

Back