• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

www.memorylabs.com bought a 1700

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eightywpm

Registered
has anyone purchased their 1700 xp here? i bought it without knowing what stepping it was nor what voltage rating it had..all it had in the descript was this
"XP-1700+THOROUGBRED B
BLUE COPPER CORE 1.47GHz
UNLOCKED ( L1 BRIDGE OPEN
) OEM 60 Days Warranty"
If someone has purchased from this site.. please tell me details thanks alot ;)

I always come here to see the best place to buy and what stepping is hot, most likely you will be sorry when that chip turns out to be "A", you can always sell it or use as spare "junk".

Since they advrtize that it is a t'bred B, I am sure you will get one, but it will probably be a DUT3C or something...it is a way to trick us into buying those processors: "Wow a 1700 t'bred B for $45...thats a steal!".

:p

its still a good deal no question about it, but if you hang around this crowd here, you will know you could have gotten a better deal....a priceless 1 GHz overclock from the DLTC3....

here's the final result got it in today...
a 1700 d"U"t3c stepping B ...
not what i really wanted but with some juice i can compete with some of them dlt3c's......

Back