• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone made a front media panel for nf7-s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bigemike

I saw in my manual that you can hook up a media front panel to the nf7-s, anyone using the one that I assume abit sells or something they made thierselves.

ok well I did some research on the media xp panel from abit, excalibur has it on sale for $40 and thats a good deal, but the one thing I am looking for it doesn't have, that is a optical input, or some type of digital sound input. I want to use it as a pvr with my vivo card, but I want the good digital signal since my ultimate tv reciever has one in it. Anyone using a digital input on thier board let me know how you did it.

the abit media XP was not designed for the nf7 s, therfor no optical out...

it says in my manual for the board that I can use an media fron panel, it has an optical out on the panel, are you saying that if I buy the panel that the front optical out won't work.

what I am looking for is an optical input to use this system as a pvr

Back