• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best bios for Kr7A-Raid , new board to me for 2nd system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cisco Kid

Looking for recommedations on bios upgrade for a v 1.0 KR7A -Raid board. I will be happy to get 150-166 fsb with the XP2100 (good stepping ) I have using a Barton 2500 sink/fan for cooling and 512 Hi Performance Level II Mushkin PC2100 DDR.

Cisco KID

Thanks Sonny and I got your pm's, will start a thread once I ge the time to start putting this new system together and I have time to tinker. Also best 4 in 1 drivers?

Cisco KId

Sonny said:
For anything before the KT400 your going to have the most luck with pre Hyperion, 4.35 - 4.39.

Thank You will grab those up as well, can I expect issues trying to run XP2100 B on this board as I notice support only to the XP2000+ for the .13 die chips

Cisco KID

Nothing to lose by giving it a try, worst thing that could happen is a no boot & you'll have to mod the bridges to default at a lower multi but still have that awesome chip.

Back