• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S rev 2.0 vs. A7N8X Deluxe rev. 2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nanidin

Ok, my A7N8X Deluxe (from here on out the Asus) has a disfunctional lime green audio jack. Newegg will allow me to exhange it for either another A7N8X Deluxe or for the NF7-S. Please help me decide :) Are there any pros/cons of the Asus vs. the Abit? I am looking to game with an OC'd 1700+(JIUHB DLT3C 0310), and will be watercooling in the near future. I have ddr400 ram so I am looking to OC around there at least, possibly higher. I DO NOT WANT TO PERFORM ANY HARDMODS TO THE BOARD.
Thanks,
Nanidin

unless you're doing super duper extreme OCing.. then the A7N8X is fine since it a few more features then the NF7-S.. but if you're gonna push it for all its got then go with the NF7-S..

personally like the layout of the A7N8X a lil better.. i hate it when mobo makers put the board plug right in the middle =d quite a hassel and quite ugly when you put it in a windowed case =d

cherryp00t, are you saying that a loss of 1 nic is a lack of functions? I'd say they're pretty much the same excepting that. Oh yeah, 2usb ports. And the yellow connector is replaced with optical. Nothing other than that that I can think of. Please, let me know what features are missing.

does the a7n8x delux have sata......and as far as overclocking....the asus cannot hang....I would go Abit all the way.....it's just the bombizzle!.....:D

Well, if I can get it to 210 I'll be happy. If I want to get it further and cannot I'll goto either the NF7 or the 8RDA+. Yes, the Deluxe has SATA.

Back