• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thanks Guys!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NcBaller1985

Ok, I have NO idea where to put this thread, so moderators, if there is a better place for it then please move it! I just know that the "Cooling" section is where I visit most, so I am posting here! :)

I just wanted to say thanks to all you guys and overclockers.com for all the help and advice you have given me. You guys helped me build my first PC and I can't thank you enough! Only been a member for about a month and a half, but I can gurantee I ain't going nowhere!

Here is a link to my homepage where I mentioned overclockers.com. There are also pics of the PC that you guys helped me build on it. Thanks again!

Linkage

I'm not sure I helped you that much but it's good to see you are enjoying it here :)

Will you be hanging around for a bit?

Also, i'm a little disappointed that no-one has replied yet (hint members ;))

On your website on your "monitor mod" page if you put a window there you are going to lose so much ventilation

Nice job!!! I also learned a whole lot here over the years. Its a great place and I would never think of leaving. Glad you learned something and people here helped you out, its really great to hear things like that. See you around the forums.

Matt

Hey...it's a FREE web hosting!!! Of course there are pop ups! And I kinda changed my monitor design. I have the thing all cut up right now. Still working on molding the plexi. I decided to do something a little "different". I have yet to see it done. Check alternative modding over the next couple days....it'll be up there!

Oh...I ain't going nowhere!!!!!! It's like a drug!!!!

Back