• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my 1700+ exp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

(v)estra

well i learned that they get hot as hell when u oc them and thx to altecs slk800 with the delta 80mm fans (sound like a damn vacume cleaner) its now at 2550 12.5*205 and im really plzed

i guess i can join the 2500 club :p thx for all ur help on getting there

ooh i got my new truck its a 00 dakota with the v8 and the 5 spd gonna cost me 200 a month for the next 4 years so im gonna be broke for a while :(

Good luck with that.

Post the Vcore man so I can ask you:
1. You get 12.5 x [205] = 2550 MHz but your rig sounds like a bulldozer. What are the temps with that noise level?

2. What are the temps with less noise?

3. If you didn't go with delta, you would be @ what specs now?

well the temps are 44idle 50 load so i dont know as for going with something else i dont know if anything else would keep it cool besides the 747 sounding vantec tornado the v-core is a 1.9v mbm5 shows 1.85 so its under volting o well **** happens and it was rock solid till i flashed my bios i gotta flash it back to get it right again its now at 2484 b/c i lost stability with the flash go figure i am gonna flash it tomorrow b/c i have flashed the bios 3 times today to get more fsb outa this thing with no prevail anyone know the best uber bios??? thx

well last night after i posted my computer did the over heat beap and shut down took me 10 minutes to get it to boot up when it did i cant even get stock stable :( looks like 1.9v fried the chip which sux it was so good to me o well i just bought a 2200 for my grandmas new computer she asked me to buld so i think ima switch the chips she wont be able to tell its not stable b/c all it does is shut down on games it can run prime95 all day i just cant game :( o well looks like im back to a 2200+ b core this is the 4th 1 i have bought from comp usa that was a b-core :p so i guess the a core 2200 is out of date i will post what i get with it i gotta do a burn in

Back