• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

voice post getting annoying

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Huan

Registered
I have my Asus A7N8X delux board setup finally ((had memory problems )) win2k is installed and all good and such.. I reboot after installing some software,and the voice justkeeps repeating over and over "no cpu install" But, as of right nowi'm downloading new video drivers.. Its still saying it over and over.. How,in the hell can I stop this? I turned off the voice post reporter in the bios.. But She insist!! On naggin me to death... Am I in need of flashing my bios? Haven't done so yet and just recieved this board from an RMA from newegg.

No cpu install
No cpu install
No cpu install

gaaahhhh

I flashed the bios with the same version it already had and it stopped... Until I did a complete shutdown and powered it back on.. Now the english speaking chinese lady is back. "no cpu install" over and over.. Isn't there a way to like rip out this part of the board or something? This is friggin annoying as hell. The computer is working fine cept for this.

lol the revenge of the voice lady ;x i never got a message from the voice reporter in windows.. nor have heard cases of it =d your board might be bad.. since its refurb i'd hurry on the rma if it is a hardware problem

So odd.. I tookout one of my memory sticks after allowing the post to do a thorough test of the system at start up and claimed one of my crucial sticks was bad.. Redid the test and it was good then.. Had to reset my cmos to shut that $%*!@ up though, but right now its going just fine, buti'mdown to half my memory... This i'm gonna have to fix :)

Back